Vote May 16th
Anthony Kyriakakis for
Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
- Fought to keep our communities safe and to protect the rights of victims as a prosecutor
- Worked to lower the incarceration rate for non-violent offenders through President Obama's Clemency Project
- Provided pro bono legal services to families and through the Support Center for Child Advocates
- Honored with an Integrity Award for service to the public
- Teaches at Temple Law and Penn Law on sentencing and the criminal justice system
- First in immigrant family to attend college, graduating from Yale and Harvard Law School
Philadelphians deserve a court system in which all judges always act in accord with the highest standards of integrity, apply the law properly to each individual case, and treat every single person who enters a Philadelphia courtroom with fairness, respect and compassion—values that Anthony Kyriakakis first learned from his Greek immigrant parents.
Anthony Kyriakakis went on to dedicate his career to public service, and he is running for judge because he cares deeply about our Philadelphia community and wants to continue serving it by applying his values, rigorous training, and extensive courtroom experience to the betterment of our city and its court system.
Click to learn more about the background,
experience, and values of Anthony Kyriakakis.